- Install NodeJs latest version.
- Install Angular CLI by typing like – npm install –g @angular/cli
- Install typescript – npm install –g typescript
Here is the tutorial by which you can install Angular in your system.
- First you need to install Node in your system. We are installing Node version manager (NVM) to install Node.
curl -o- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/creationix/nvm/v0.32.0/install.sh | bash
2. Now We need to Activate the Node Version Manager.
3. Now Its time to Install NodeJs
nvm install 4.4.5 // change the latest version
4. This following command is used to check whether Node is installed or not in your system.
node -e “console.log(‘Running Node.js ‘ + process.version)”
5. Now we install Angular CLI by using following command.
npm install –g @angular/cli // here -g is used for global installation
6. We require Typescript for Angular Applications.
npm install –g typescript
7. To create the project
ng new project_name
8. Start the project
Enter to the directory of your project then run the following command.
Entering project directory
9. It will start your project, to test the project you can run browser to see the result.
10. To Install bootstrap
npm install –save bootstrap
–save option will add the dependencies in your project.