This tutorial will explain how to deploy Angular 7 Project on Any HTTP Server. This example is using Amazon EC2 Linux Server for deployment.
- Enter to your project directory then type the following command.
ng build --prod
2. There will be new folder (dist) generated by the above command.
3. Now open your EC2 server using any FTP tool and open the directory.
4. Upload the dist folder in html directory of server.
5. Run the IP address of your server or Website URL.
6. You have successfully deployed your Angular Project to Server.