This tutorial explains how to solve the issue of Memory limit and fatel error out of memory in WordPress
There are several methods to solve this issue.
- Change in Configuration of WordPress
You need to edit the wp-config.php file and define the following parameter.
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
2. Second way to change the memory limit value in php.ini file.
- Login to SSH
2. Open php.ini file
3. Change the value as per your requirement.
4. Restart the httpd service.
sudo service httpd restart
5. To check the value of memory_limit you can test it by using following PHP code.
<?php phpinfo(); ?>